The Salvation Army Southern California Division depends on the involvement of corporate partners to help serve the thousands of families who look to us for assistance. We offer a wide range of opportunities for corporations to partner with us, from event sponsorship and employee volunteerism, to special holiday activities.
How to get involved
Consider scheduling a day of service at one of our program sites, or organizing regular volunteer opportunities for employees. We have a wide range of opportunities, including meal service, beautification projects, or mentoring, that allows volunteers the opportunity for "hands-on" involvement with our clients.
- Participate in events such as The Salvation Army Malibu Canyon Dirt Dash by creating a corporate team.
- Host a Red Kettle at your business during the holidays, or at a designated off-site location with employee organized bell ringers. This classic Christmas symbol provides employees, vendors and customers with an active way to participate raising funds for community needs.
- Serve on a Board. Prominent local business leaders lend their professional expertise and knowledge on The Salvation Army's Los Angeles Metropolitan Advisory Board. Board members also assist officers and staff in day-to-day operations and act as ambassadors on behalf of The Salvation Army and its mission.
- Include The Salvation Army as a featured local charity in your workplace giving program. Or establish a new workplace giving program for employees through America's Charities.
- Encourage employees to support The Salvation Army by offering Matching Gift incentives.
To get involved please contact Chris Doyle at [email protected] my.org.
Our Tax ID is 94-1156347