Corps Community Center
644 Cedar Street
Bellflower, CA 90706
Major Roberto & Captain Melissa Viquez
Phone: (562) 804-0808
Who We Are
One of 56 Salvation Army social service agencies strategically placed throughout Southern California. Material and spiritual support is our standard - social services delivered with compassion is our model - anyone in need is the prerequisite. At The Salvation Army, our motto of "heart to God and hand to man" is put into action every day as we change lives, transform our community and remain a steadfast beacon of hope for those in need in Bellflower.
Our Programs and Services
- Food Assistance
- Utility Assistance
- Christmas Toy Distribution
- Weekly Meals
- Life Skills Classes
- Sunday Service
- Youth Programs
- Homeless Assistance
This section is currently being updated.
Ways to Support our Location
- Donate canned goods and non-perishable items
- Be a volunteer bell ringer during kettle season
- Volunteer at one of our life-changing programs
- Pray for our mission and those we serve
- Donate $300 to send a child to camp
- Donate $30 to feed a family of four for a week.
Please visit our Ways to Donate page to support the Bellflower Temple Corps Community Center!